Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Statement of Intentions

I'll start by saying that my name is Tiffany, and I am new to the blogosphere.  I've been told on numerous occasions over the years that I should begin a blog and have finally decided to give in.  I keep a journal of my own and am no stranger to writing, but I have never chronicled my thoughts and opinons for others to read, so this is all very exciting and new.

I will also take this opportunity to let you all know that I am a licensed cosmetologist and credit my schooling with most of my book-smarts, but not much else.  I have always had an affinity for knowledge in the way of hair, health, and beauty, and began amassing it well before I made the decision to go to cosmetology school.  That said, I have chosen not be a hairdresser; I am, however, a budding makeup artist, employed by a wonderful company that has a huge hand and a great many connections in the beauty industry. 

I plan to use this medium, as well as my YouTube channel, to further showcase my insight in the way of products, techniques, and overall passion.  I delight in learning and sharing my wisdom - if you have any questions, I am an open book.

No comments:

Post a Comment